Google
 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Drift Away Profits

Guess what my Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) junkies?

It is Febbbbbbrrrrrrrrruuuuuaaaaaaarrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and that means that the month of the security tag is over. So to bring in this new era I have a little song for you.


Drift Away Profits

Day after day they steal more stuff
When I look through my inventory at the end of the day
I know there’s some stuff that’s gonna be gone
And I’m feeling the shoplifting blues
Ain’t it a shame
Give me the hard tags, to protect my store
Don’t want to lose my merchandise to a shoplifter at all, and have to close the door.
Oh…give the EAS tags to protect my store
I gotta stop shoplifting or I’ll have to close the door
Begining to think I should have done this before
I don’t understand why I waited so long
Damn shoplifters can be so un-kind
I’m counting on HarryG Security
To get me through…
Oh….give me the security tags to protect my store
I don’t want to see my profits walking out the door
Yeah…Give me the hard tags to protect my store
I’ll prosecute shoplifters to the full extent of the law and more
When my store is full, you can steal from me with ease
The Sensormatic alarm is soothing me
Thanks for the security EAS gives me
I want you to know I believe in HarryG
Security tags, detachers and deactivators
You’ve helped me along
Making EAS strong….Oh (everybody)
Give me the security tags to protect my store
I ‘m tired or seeing my profits walking out the door!

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this stuff is awesome! how do you come up with it?

i wish everyone's blogs could be this good.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come out my way and we'll see about getting you in the studio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home