Google
 

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Golf Tags The New Generation


I want you to meet Herman the Retail Security Golf Club Tag.

Now I know what you’re thinking, Herman the Golf Club Hard Tag looks a lot like Flurman the Wine Bottle Tag from an ealier episode.

Well, you are right! Back in the day, the sports store was forced to protect against shoplifting with the same retail security tag as the liqueur store. It was a dark time then, before Robin of Loss Prevention was there to save the small retailers and Josh Kleins of the world.

But now it is the second coming of the quickening and electronic article surveillance (EAS) is evolving to fit any anti-shoplifting need. I present the Retail Loss prevention Golf Club Hard Security Tag.

The tag is specially designed for golf clubs. It is light weight and padded on the inside. Compatible with both Sensormatic Loss Prevention and Checkpoint Security Systems. That’s what I said, Acousto-Magnetic and 8.2 MHz Radio Frequency.

Some EAS stores call this an Eagle Tag. It does look like an eagle. I’ve heard of a screaming eagle. I call it a Herman Merman Tag. OK, enough non-sense!

4 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where he comes up with this stuff but it sure is entertaining.

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This tag is awesome, i want some. Robin where can i get them?

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my wire basket wholesale site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home