Google
 

Monday, April 03, 2006

New Vs Used

I want a NEW retail security system for my store, but I do not want to pay with my first born. What can I do?

Checkpoint charges over $2800 for a new system; and then they have to install it for another $1500 maybe more.

Sensormatic, nice equipment but the systems start at $3500 and they charge more than Checkpoint for installation.

There are a lot if used system out there and the prices are reasonable, still I would like new loss prevention system.
------------
As we all know not all systems are the same, so do not get caught on some thing that looks great but works like shit. Research the type of system EAS you need. A good refurbished EAS retailer should know what antitheft devices work the best.

Remember you can lead a horse to water but you can not make it throw stones at a glass house.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Security Tags said...

Post you friggin maplethorpe. And you wanna be my latex security tags salesman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home